9.19.2009

A FEW WORDS FROM SHELBY

ON A SPIDER in the bathroom that she thought might have been dead.
The spider moves..."Oh, IT'S WORKIN!"


I HAD A sore throat last week and Shelby was trying to make me feel better. Shelby also had just gone to the bathroom...#2, and she said that it hurt her butt.
Shelby: "Can I kiss your neck ( sore throat) mamma?"
Me:
"Sure honey, thank you!"
Shelby: "Can you kiss my butt?"
Me: "hahahahahahahaha!!!!"
Shelby: "Is your neck better?"
Me: "Ya, it feels better"
Shelby: "As better as my butt?!"
Me: "hahahahahaha!!! Ya darlin"

3 comments:

moriah said...

Love it! She is soooooo cute.

The Hawkins Family said...

She is so funny. That's adorable.

Lorissa said...

Shelby is the cutest girl ever! I miss her sooo much! I love it when she says things like this. Ha ha and I hope I will get to see her sometimes. Hope you're doing well Sarah.