9.19.2009

PATRICK SWAYZE


WHO DIDN'T SEE dirty dancing?! It made me sad to learn that Patrick Swayzes battle with pancreatic cancer was lost. I was soooo rooting for him. Patrick swayed in and out of my thoughts nearly my entire life. During my 10 years of ballet classes and Company, but most of all as I drove up to work at 5:30am on the Arab Horse Farm in Mesa. Patrick was one of the greatest supporters of Arabian horses in the world. I have an album with magazine rip outs of him and his Egyptian Arab Tammen (pictured above). I was particularly obsessed with him during my ownership of Spooks, a grey arab I had out in Pinedale. Before that we met at the All Arabian Horse Show in Scottsdale (you MUST forgive my outfit), one of the nicest people you would have ever met. I am sad about this loss but grateful for his influence in my life.




image credit to: http://allthecreatures.org/horse/patrick-swayze-and-his-horse-tammen.html

1 comment:

moriah said...

I love your legs! And I have always loved Patrick Swayze. I didn't know that you met him.