5.09.2009

BRISTOL


(not Palin) THE OTHER DAY we were offered this sweet little English Pointer. Normally I would have all kinds of anxiety about who's going to tell me no and needing to ask permission and OH GOSH I cant because I live in the city therefore must own small poodle or chidoodle or whatever else that comes in mini size. Then I thought who are you and where the hell did Sarah go?! So I just said YES, and I am so glad I did...its fine, she is wonderful and well exercised and house broken and crate trained and sweet to Shelby.
SOMETIMES I FEEL like people, particularly Josh and his family never got to meet me. The girl in the small town who was a more simple person (not so conflicted) who's life revolved around her dogs, cats, and horses. There is a reason I always felt unsettled with Josh (and that's not his fault), I was never at home and he was never going to leave his home.
ALL THAT ASIDE... Welcome to our family Bris!

1 comment:

Jill said...

What a beautiful dog! My friend has an english pointer, they're very cool. She looks so sweet!

Now that I'm buying my parents house, I don't have to ask for their permission to get dogs either. It's such a relief, and they bring me so much joy. Especially Elphie, my Boston Terrier. The dogs are my therapy. I feel better about myself just by being around them.

I hope the move goes well this time, and you find everything you're looking for and what makes you happy. It sounds like a beautiful place to live, and the perfect opportunity to live where you work. Good luck to you, and we'll miss you.