5.11.2009

I'LL NEED THESE AND THESE


WELL ITS TIME to go, the lease is up and so is the heat in the valley. There are so many reasons Shelby and I have decided to go back to Snowflake (for the summer ?).

Work is number one; more offers for equine work there, the valley has been more canine - not why I got into this business but a perk (also lower pay per session). I think it would be smarter to follow the horses when (aside from the canine jobs) my ONLY source of income for SHELBY and I is the part time weekend job at the rehabilitation center I work for. Leading me to..

Number two - money of course. It is just cheaper to live there and spending goes waaaaaay down.

Number three - The living situation. Not having to sign a lease, I found an AWESOME place. Some might not think so but it is great to me. It is this super tiny place next to one of the big homes in the Fields by Silver Creek headed out east of Snowflake. Ron is the owner of the property and wants my help with his horses. There is acre after acre of green land backing all the way up to the creek. Allowing/forcing us to be outside most of the day, there is plenty of room for Shelby and Bristol to run around.

Number four - My mom and brother.

Shelby and I tried to move back January 08 and nothing worked; there was no place to live, no jobs, and snow (not the best time to be in limbo). I don't know how long we will be there this time but it is a much better situation, summer time is beautiful and that is as far as I am really allowing myself to look right now.

5 comments:

moriah said...

EXCITING!! Keep me posted on the details.

aj perkins said...

I love, I love, I love! I love Shelbys patched Millhouse and braided hair, your new Bristol, and that you are moving up here. I can't wait to see you more. I totally remember the tutu, but not for a play but for Halloween and just riding the banana seat bike around. I guess thats a play your mom is going to have to break out and let us watch. Anyways, glad your moving on up, let me know if you need help or when you get here.

Missy and David Vadasy said...

Sounds amazing! I would love to live in Snowflake and spend my days with animals I love. I bet it is a beautiful place for Shelby to grow up in. I guess I didn't know you had left the university! Keep in touch.

Brady & Jessica said...

Oh my gosh! If you are really up here you have to get in touch. We're in the phone book so look me up - Please! I can't wait to meet that beautiful little girl of yours. And we have a lot of catching up to do. I'll be waiting for a call! Love ya - Jess

jpluslbaum said...

Hey - It was good to see you and Amy at the reunion. You guys snuck out on us. Was that a trip or what? All those people in the same room again. Crazy how time flies and yet how we can pick up with people again, like 10 years never happened. I hope you guys were glad you came, we were glad you did.

Jerry called yesterday and said he has seen you a couple times now. I'm so happy for you. I loved, loved living in Snowflake and miss my life there terribly. I can totally relate to your previous post about feeling conflicted. I am a small town girl at heart and will always be.....but we have to feed those sweet kiddos, don't we? Dang economy.

Maybe I'll get to see you around this summer? I would love to catch up with you. I hope everything works out for you up there.