5.09.2009

NOTABLES

MILHOUSE LATELY... IT has come down to this. I think maybe some sort of commitment ceremony needs to be planned pretty soon. Milhouse has to have socks on now when Shelby does and for some reason she has been fiercely protective of his eyes. If I pick him up I cant touch his eyes or she will yell at me to "don't poke Milhouses eyes!". I am so terrified of what will happen if we lose him now that she knows the difference between "regular" Milhouse and Milhouses "cousin" (a #2 I got last year in case he got lost or for when regular Milhouse is in the wash).




SPENT A LOVELY morning with my Aunt Carol last Monday. We ate breakfast at Wildflower Bread Co. and went to Changing Hands Books so Shelby could pick out a few for her birthday from 'Auntie Caywol'.




CAROL LATER RAN me into Jeane Wright who ran Jeans School of Dance who I took from when I was little. She now owns Cherry Street Antiques on University in Mesa. (scanned is May 1986...Holy Geez I was 5)
P.S. Amy you should recognize that tutu; you wore it in one of our Pinedale school plays!




FIRST FRENCH braids...

1 comment:

moriah said...

I loved reading this post. Just random, happy things. Shelby is so freaking cute. Such a character. Can't wait to see you.