4.28.2009

CHILDREN WRITING CHILDRENS BOOKS

THOSE OF YOU who have kids probably know that one book that they make you read EVERY SINGLE NIGHT for months without the intention of ever changing up the selection. Please tell me this drives you crazy too!, not enough to enable you from enjoying the reading session but enough none the less. WELL...Shelby is hooked on this Dora book and while I love that she calls her red M&M's rojo now, etc. etc. This particular book has mistakes in it that makes me want to politely yell at the author. He needs a talkin to or I need therapy for being neurotic.

POULTRY 101: Female chickens are hens, males are roosters.

ACCORDING TO THIS book, this HEN (because that ain't no rooster) is knitting HIMSELF a scarf...




ANYWHO, I get to read this book every night.

No comments: