4.19.2009

BIRTHDAY #3

WE HAD A quiet backyard birthday for Shelby yesterday. Josh put her in a dress, Grandma did her hair, and I made her a cake. It was nice.

A FEW PICTURES:

SHE WANTED A dinosaur cake

COUSIN BEN

I LOVE THIS picture. It reminds me of something Normal Rockwell would paint (minus the cheap plastic toy), I love the look on Shelbys cousin Grace's face in the background. I don't know if it really was a look of jealousy but its just classic.

JOSH GOT SHELBY these glasses. She was cracking us up. She was so nonchalant wearing them; just to cool for school. PEACE OUT!

SO PROUD OF our girl

THIS ONE'S ALL her

5 comments:

moriah said...

I love the cake. Looks like a good day. Happy Birthday to such a sweet, sweet girl!!

Noelle @ Mesa AZ Photography said...

Yep. She's a doll. I was sad to miss the fun. Poor planning i guess. But your cake turned out fabulous.

My family Begins said...

I love, love, love that dinosaur cake! Geez Sarah; Shelby is so dang cute.

About the header, I googled blog headers found a site I liked and stole one. I think I found my current header on theblogfairy.com. I had to do a little editing in illustrator; not much though.

Krista said...

Happy Birthday to Shelby! She is too cute! Your cake looked AWESOME! You look beautiful as ever!!

aj perkins said...

I am glad the party went so well. Your cake looked just like the magazine if not better. Shelby is adorable. I am so glad I got to go to lunch with you and catch up.