4.30.2009

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM,



WHERE TO NEXT? Any ideas? My lease is up on May 15th and I cant stay here; don't get me wrong, I love the new neighbors - The one on the other side of my wall likes her cigs and it comes through the kitchen hook ups (not to bad). Neighbor #2 in the studio attached to Shelbys wall and has a single door that separates her room from theirs. Now she LOVES her cigs and has finally agreed to smoking outside until I leave in 2 weeks which was a smart decision on her part for I was about to go postal on her. She likes to yell the F word at her boyfriend at night causing Shelby to get out of bed and come tell me she can hear the neighbors and asks if they can hurt her. I grew fond of paying $253 a month during the summer for an extremely inefficient AC unit that runs constantly trying its hardest to keep up with the heat coming in waves through the huge single pane 100 year old window in the front room a.k.a. my bedroom. Oh, and I will miss hearing the gun shots in Pioneer park and the regular visits by the cops to the halfway house across the street.

WE DID DO our best to make the best of it. We had fun around the neighborhood and the dairy queen was 100 yards away. We did have great neighbors for most of our time here and became close friends with them, they have been sorely missed since they left. But for that...I don't blame them.

DONE COMPLAINING, NEW adventure lies ahead and we are happy and excited none the less. Woo Woo! kthanksforlistening!

1 comment:

Missy and David Vadasy said...

LOL, you are hilarious. Happy home searching! It is always fun moving!