9.23.2008

SISTER

THE CLOSEST THING I have to it! I have just been so grateful these days for all of my amazing close friends and family. People who have had so much love and understanding lately. One person in particular has unsurprisingly been there all along. A little history - Alanna's mom Karen and my mom have been friends since before we were even imagined. We all lived together in Pinedale at one point and Michael and I would both say she is our sister! Alanna lives in Flagstaff now which kills us. But traveling together and a few insane methods for cracking each other up on an almost daily basis has sufficed.

HERE'S TO YA SISTER!



OVER THE YEARS...






THIS IS SUCH A BEAUTIFUL PERSON

...... ...... ......

2 comments:

LannaBear said...

Wow. I was having a hard day thinking about being a lost friend and you made my day so much better. This brought me tears. Thank you Sarah. You are so great. These past few months have been fun! Man those pictures are so funny!! reeeeaaaar

Holly Kirsten said...

We are so lucky to have her in our lives! Love Love Love the photos! xo