9.22.2008

FRIDAY

FRIDAY MORNING I drove up to Snowflake early, dropped off Shelby with my mom to spend the day with Amy (Bryant) Perkins. Amy and I met on the first day of Kindergarten at our two room school house in Pinedale, our beloved home town. Amy and I remained best friends until just before Freshman year when I moved to Snowflake. I CAN NOT believe how fast time flies by. We spent the day riding and talking in amazement at the fact that we now have grown up lives and beautiful children of our own.


Our lives have always seemed to intertwine from a distance; my wedding anniversary, on her birthday (May 21st), her twins and Shelby born on the same day (April 18th) only her baby's are two years older and soooo many other similarities paralleling our lives.


Thanks for the day Aim! your friendship means as much to me now as it did then when you were my only friend in the world. Cant wait for our plans this fall and...the plans for our THIRTIETH, holy crap!

No comments: