9.22.2008

SATURDAY


GRANDPA'S 91st BIRTHDAY in pictures. We had a great weekend in Snowflake at my moms! Shelby and I had so much fun hanging out with family and old friends.

DIRT ROAD FUN! Shelby's very first down home, back road, buckle free car ride (just in my mom and Lilly's very long driveways)!

SHELBY HELPING ME bake Grandpa's birthday cakes.


THE ONES I trust the most {saved by the undershirt}!

PULLING AROUND RIAH and Shelby; these two hit it off big time. They had so much fun together all day all night.

INSTINCT!

GETTING LATE, BUT the party was just beginning!

FOR THOSE OF you who were at the "other" party. You might remember me making this list on the back of a Jiffy Lube Ad at 2 in the morning. Here is the finished product...

* Hoola Hoop
* "Theres a treasure chest in my pants", (sorry for the sexual innuendo, I had a lot of stuff in my pockets and was being made fun of so that's all I could come back with)!
* "Its really treasureful"!
* I got a cramp in my side...George (Rush) St. Pierre.
* Eczema
* ...all Dong, I mean Dawn!(again, sorry)
* Bodhi Lightning Thunder Storm
* That's why everybody doesn't remember.
* Fall down halfway through the show!
* I got the golden ticket!
* Retard, retard, retard!
* Toilette paper roll...Alanna!
* Bassinet
* Sippin on Juicy Juice
* The never ending hallway!
* I missed!

1 comment:

aj perkins said...

Hey Sarah, I love the pictures! Thanks again for the great day. I had a blast. Well I did it, I started my blog, figuring out how to post stuff is a different story. Sorry I didn't get to come and see you at you Grandpas party. He looks good and it looks like you guys had fun. So how was your first day at your new Job?? Hope it all wooks out for you. TTYL