4.01.2008

LIKE WE NEVER SKIPPED A BEAT!


THE OTHER DAY I went to lunch/Anthropologie with Audrey Poulsen(Cooper)an old friend from high school(we are back left in the really bad, old picture). Gosh it was so good to see her. She left and moved to San Diego then moved with her family to finish high school in Prescott. A major bummer for her fans at Snowflake High. I say fans because it is true. Audrey was an institution in that place. She was our fashion guru! Still to this day everything she does, everything she touches is Paris worthy. Audrey is a total independent thinker, she knows what is "going on" in every sense of the word before anyone else has a chance to realize it. Merci beaucoup for luch Auj! And cheers to the fashion victim on the motorized cart with beads who you wanted to take a picture of and send into Oprah!

3 comments:

My family Begins said...

Whoa, I am speechless. Sarah you are so nice! BTW, that picture of me is so hideous. I had so much fun with you, let's do it again soon.
BTW, I saw a homeless person this morning dragging a floral comforter right by my office and I reached in purse to take a picture and guess what...I left my camera at home. Another perfect oppurtunity shot.

The Hawkins Family said...

hey are you gonna post any pictures on you photo website of the wedding you did? I bet they are great.

The Hawkins Family said...

you lucky duck, I bet you had so much fun. Chad, Logan and I went to sad diego for 4 days this last week and that was so much fun. I can't believe how inexpensive it was, you bargainer, you. Well it's good to see you get to do what you love to do, Travel.