4.26.2008

GO SPURS!.....I MEAN SUNS!


WENT TO A Suns game last night which was extra awesome because it is the playoffs! I am a Suns fan but I have to confess my trader like fondness/weakness for Tony Parker. What an amazing player! He scored 41 points for the Spurs in last nights game(most by far out of anyone on both teams). The game plan for the Spurs is 'get the ball to Tony'. Whatever works, right? Tony's french accent, wearing the #9 and general hotness also helps I'm sure. Making me the worst Suns fan in NBA history. I like to think that my father(major Suns fan)and I would have had a great time watching the playoffs this year. He would make fun of my basis and I would rub in his face EVERY POINT THAT TONY SCORED! Final score - Spurs 115, Suns 99.

3 comments:

moriah said...

where is your loyalty?!!

Summer said...

Sounds like fun. I hope you have hot water again soon! You're brave to take cold showers for an entire week--I would HATE that. Maybe you should fill a black garbage bag with hose water and set it in the sun all day, then bathe in your back yard.

My family Begins said...

Last night was a sad evening for the Suns:( Looks like you either had great seats, or a great lens. Hope all is well and have a great weekend.