4.30.2008

TAGGED BY SUMMER

5 things on my list of things to do today:

1. Clean house
2. Have another tea party with Shelby
3. Clean house again
4. Practice violin(always on the list, doesn't always happen)
5. Go to work

5 snacks I enjoy:

1. Chocolate almond milk
2. Mango salsa
3. Sushi
4. Dibs(those little ice cream bites)
5. Really good salmon

5 things I would do if I suddenly became a billionaire:

1. Buy my brother a workshop and tools for his tiling business and make Shelley quit waitressing and her other 5 jobs and just does school like she wants.
2. QUIT MY JOB, finish my BSN, go straight to medical school, join Doctors Without Borders, help AIDS relief in Africa; fund and help research a cure. I feel a certain responsibility to this cause after my Dads untimely death due to this disease. Also, National AIDS awareness day just happens to fall on my birthday....The universe is calling!
3. Build a house on horse property(100 acres should do it) next to a great river for fly fishing.
4. Put away a few million and ensure Shelby's Harvard education.
5. Go clothes shopping(well I'm not gunna lie)!

5 places I've lived:

1. Pinedale, Az
2. Snowflake, AZ
3. Mesa, AZ
4. Ascoli Piceno, Italy
5. Scottsdale, AZ

5 jobs I've held:

1. Server at Pat's Place in Show Low
2. Horse "technician", Tyler Farms Arabians
3. Emergency Department Technician, Banner Mesa Medical Center
4. Wedding photographer
5. Server at Flicka's

5 things people don't know about me:

1. I have never had a single cavity!
2. Fruit annoys me; the peeling, the dripping of the juices, and it does nothing to fill me up.
3. I really want to see a cranberry bog before I die.
4. I love being bare foot; inside, outside, doesn't matter. There is just something freeing about it that makes you feel like a kid.
5. I still jam out and jump on my bed.

5 people I tag:(I didn't bother to look and see who already got this tag, sorry if I double tagged you)!

1. Jen Hawkins
2. Krista
3. Lindsay
4. Cherie
5. Audrey

1 comment:

moriah said...

i have always wanted to see a cranberry bog too. i didn't even know thats what they were called. i almost don't believe they are real.