3.25.2008

THE DAY AFTER EASTER, EASTER

SHELBY WAS WITH Josh over the weekend like we normally do. She got a pretty new Easter dress from her Grandma that she wore to church that day. She had a good time in nursery then I picked her up and we had Easter dinner with some of my family. Poor Shelby still without an Easter basket (minus some treats from sweet aunt Carol) came home late and finally found a little something from that silly rabbit waiting for her in the living room. So the next day, Shelby and I had a little fun in the back yard with her new "Ssssshep" a.k.a. sheep, some bubbles and some "coco"(any chocolate). Shelbys only food desires being macaroni and M&M's.

SHEEP LAY EGGS at our house. I hid these camouflage eggs for her. I am so mean; she could barley find them at all.

FOR THE LOVE of M&M's!

SATISFACTION

1 comment:

Summer said...

That sounds like fun. Holdy also loves M&M's--he calls the "M-uh-M's". Glad you & Shelby had a nice day together.