1.28.2008

WHO SAID LIFE WAS HARD?

BOY DO I know how to pick a weekend to move. Unable to get everything up the mountain because we couldnt load the back of my truck with all the rain, I thought the worst was over. Was I ever wrong! The next morning I woke up, had some breakfast and hung out with one of my best friends Cheyenne. She noticed the Uhaul attached to the back of my truck (kind of hard to miss) and told me she was not leaving until I agreed to let her help me unload. SOOOO us two girls hopped off of the couch and outside into the cold to just reverse the trailer into the driveway real quick like and unload. HOLY HECK, this is how the rest of the morning went.

900 point turn!



Chains came off......totally expected that to happen.



Cheyenne



Borrowed a pair of my moms shoes and couldnt find a matching pair to get dirty.



No mud in my truck.



Bought insurance for the dang trailer; i took total joy in thrashing it!



Glory be to us girls!



And then we couldnt get the door up and open!!!!

1 comment:

My family Begins said...

Hi Sarah,

This is your old friend Audrey (poulsen) Cooper. Where the heck are you moving too...looks like the middle of nowhere. Anyways, I have checked out your blog a few times and have loved reading your posts, you have always had a knack for writing. How are you doing? I noticed you got divorced, I am sure you have had a lot to deal with lately, I would love to catch up though. Oh, and one other thing your little girl is adorable.