1.26.2008

"END OF THE WORLD, FINALLY!"



MIKEY AND I saw this amazing cloud formation on our way to the valley from Pinedale today(Saturday). This was just outside of Payson (I need to travel more often, so much has been seen since the back and forth to Pinedale and Snowflake started). Mikey mentioned that it may be the "end of the world, finally!" Never a dull moment, let me tell you. AND, only an hour later on Bush Highway I got pulled over by a Sheriffs Deputy, DO NOT mistake him for Mesa PD(according to the cop, sorry, I mean Deputy, that would be an insult apparently). Luckily I got away with a warning, but Mikey had me laughing so hard when the 'Deputy' came back to my window to return my licence. I literally could not stop laughing. It was one of the oddest moments of my life. The 'deputy' was standing there like,.....Uhhhh, then just kept talking and let us be off. I'm surprised I didn't have to walk the line. Thankfully the law enforcing person whatever you want to call him was pretty cool; We all know it could have been worse. Again, never a dull moment. I hope it is not the "end of the world, finally" because I am having way to much fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are an amazing photographer. you take awesome scenic pics...cant wait to get pics done of logan and i
Jen