1.24.2008

INTERNET WITHDRAWLS!

SHELBY AND I are moving this weekend. I have a new job and start tomorrow. We are right in the middle of getting a new place and will probably have to stay with my mom for a week. I don't know how I went from being part of a family with no attachment to modern technology (no TV, no cell phone, no computer, nothing!) all the way up to 20. Now only 7 years later (I guess that is plenty of time) I am completely reliant on my cell phone and the Internet. I have to worry for the next 2 weeks or so about getting my online bills paid on time, not getting my "very important" emails, checking bank balances, making transactions, etc. So much for simplifying my life right now.


MY VERY FAVORITE picture of Shelby and I. (May not be blogging for awhile!)

1 comment:

Summer said...

I hope your first day of work goes well! I'll be thinking of you. Let me know what I can do to help!