2.02.2008

HMMMmmmm. "TAGGED"

WELL KRISTA, I hope your happy! Mrs.Krista tagged me, normally I would ignore something like this, but I absolutley love Kris to death, so........7 random/weird things about me.

1. I am weirded out, borderline terrified of adult male clowns. Those men are creepy! Circus music doesnt help. Just plain flippin creepy!

2. Along the same terrifying lines....TORNADOES, I have regular nightmares about them. It is definetly a phobia.

3. Other than my daughter, my life pretty much revolves around horses, always has.

4. I am super sensitive to temperature, I get "a little" moody if I am to hot or to cold.

5. Water too, it has to be room temperature(im a rockstar, didnt you know)!

6. My escape/favorite thing to do(other than horse anything) is fly fishing. Our family sport and something I have loved since I was tiny.

7. I form really odd attachments to certain inanimate objects, like a certain toothpick, a chipped rock, a single dasani water bottle, etc...the list goes on and on. BUT I am not a pack rat, when I clean up, I tend to "just throw it out". I always later want something I threw out, always.

1 comment:

jes said...

i hate the thought of tornados too! i would probably die of a heart attack before it even touched down!!