10.19.2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM


TODAY IS MY moms birthday. There are so many things I could say, I have no clue where to start. If I keep it simple, maybe it will be more obvious how much i love her.

}December 1, 1980 - The day she gave birth to me

}March 26, 1983 - The day she gave birth to Michael

}Protector of my childhood

}Chaser of bad dreams

}Log cabins

}Big green van

}Tempeh experiments

}Bullets mama

}Nurse/public servant for 30+ years

}Her, Karen and Andrea...Watch Out!!

}April 18, 2006 - The day she became a wonderful grandmother

}...and so much more



I LOVE YOU MOM, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

3 comments:

aj perkins said...

I totally remember the big green van and bullet and can still her your mom when she would say " here bullybully" I love your mom, Tell her happy birthday for me.

PS- the pic of you two is so cute, love the background.

moriah said...

Happy Birthday Beth!!

Cindy said...

Hi Sarah! It's Cindy...my sister Cedar (she lives in Snowflake now I don't know if I told you that or not but...) anyhow she told me today she found you on a friend of hers blog!! I had to check you and my adorable little neice out, I hope you don't mind. Please tell your Mom I said hi and happy birthday. I ALWAYS enjoyed chatting with her on the few occasions that we were able to get together! She is a sweetheart. I would love to keep in touch with you if that is ok?? Shelby said "bye Cindy" when I saw her last week, it was the cutest thing. She is smarter than she lets on I believe! :) Anyway- check out our blog and I hope to hear from you soon!! Take care.