6.25.2008

"ITS POTTY TIME" (says the Elmo toilet)

THE PROCESS HAS begun! Shelby decided she wanted to start sitting on the potty every once in awhile. I was tempted to post the picture of her first "poo poo" in the potty, but decided that the others are exposure enough.

NEW YORK BOUND, my modern day baby enjoys working on her laptop while....well, you know!

NOTICE MILHOUSE IN his 'big girl' panties!

HER REWARD..SHELBY loves stickers.

I LOVE IT! Everyday is worth something so far beyond myself.

3 comments:

Krista said...

Oh.. man, good luck :) potty training is definately a challenge. Kloey is about 98% potty trained, with accidents every now and then, but wow... I felt like I had a dog loose in my house for awhile, I kept finding wet spots.... good thing for hard floors, it sure made clean up nice.

The Hawkins Family said...

Good luck with that Sarah. That's great that she is sick of poopy in her pants.

moriah said...

Exciting! Keep us posted on how it goes.