2.24.2008

CATCH UP

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEYENNE! A loyal friend, wonderful mother, and talented human being!


TOTAL LUNAR ECLIPSE + a star, before the tripod with a long exposure time + Snowflake wind = this crazy picture.


THE FIRST TRICYCLE! Compliments of Aunt Carol.

HAPPY....


SAD....


HAPPY....

That's a little girl for ya!

SUPERSTITION MOUNTAINS FROM Beth's backyard. Amazing!


FLASH BACK! The first picture is from the kids first trip to the zoo together, they were 8 months old. The last is from Prospector Park, these two BFF are 22 months old now.



Same day at Prospector Park.


TYLER AND SHELBY in the bath tub.


MY FRIEND MIKEY and I ran into this cool cat the other day. He and I both went to school with Nathan Pratt. Nate is the sweetest guy, who absolutely LOVES birds. That day we took him to the pet shop where he purchased 2 more finch's to add to his 6 at home along with several other species of birds. It was so nice to see him again.

4 comments:

My family Begins said...

Sarah, tag your it...see my blog

My family Begins said...

Sarah, tag your it...see my blog!

moriah said...

lots of cute pictures! are you and shelby coming to canyon's b day party on saturday?

Summer said...

Cute pictures! I love the one of the Superstition Mnts. Hope you guys are doing well! Tell Shelby congrats on the new tricycle!