1.07.2008

TIME TRAVEL



IN PINEDALE OVER the New Years weekend, Shelby and I went to visit Amy (Bryant) Perkins. I never thought it would be possible to say this but J.B. her horse, older than our 22 years of friendship is still alive and kicking. Being in Pinedale around Amy and that good'ol boy(now 27) at the same time is like being transported back in time, 6 years old running horses, riding bikes - Amy on the cool purple BMX and me of course on the lame pink banana seat pretending to pull up to the gas station(my front porch) in our "convertables". Here is to Pinedale, J.B., Amy and the first time I ever realized friendship is something to value, actually the first time I realized anything about anything.

1 comment:

Summer said...

I just wanted to say happy last night at work! I hope it's a good one.