1.27.2010

VALLEY DAY TRIP

A FRIEND OF ours is really sick so I decided to take the day off of work and take a day trip to Mesa for a visit.  Minus a tearful goodbye, this is how the day went.

1. WOKE UP TOO early...BEFORE MY ALARM clock went off...ON A DAY that Shelby was with her dad...WHAT THE @#*%!!!!


2. STOPPED TO CHECK this out just south of Payson.


3. STOPPED BY GATEWAY ER to see some old friends.

4. GRABBED ME SOME IN-N-OUT. I miss you cheeseburger animal style no fries with a chocolate shake, no matter how much atherosclerosis you may cause me! I savored every bite of you today without guilt!


5. STOPPED HERE TOO, I love it here, I would not-kidding-you-live-here-if-i-could!


6. YEP, YOU GUESSED it, stopped again.


 7. I NEVER DO the dew but I may have crashed and burned without it tonight.

8. AN OVER THE sholder "What is Shelby and Milhouse up to back there?", shot.


Phrase of the day: Detesto il mio orologio interno!
Translation: I loathe my internal clock!

4 comments:

aj perkins said...

Let me just say I am so glad you are back to blogging! I love your pictures and reading about Brad Pitt(I want some of those dreams). Hope you are doing great, by the way, where are you at right now?

The Hawkins Family said...

Sad I didn't really get to talk to you yesterday, but it was great to see you.

Becky Cuperus said...

Hi, Sarah. Just looking at your photos...OMGosh, your daughter is absolutely beautiful! Drop me a line when the mood strikes you. Hope all is well with you.

Nolen_Aimee said...

Always stoping to take pictures. You and your camera. I think that wemust have had hundreds of pictures at one time, Shelby is an absolute doll... Thank you for your kind words. If you need anything, you know where Daryl is, just stop by and ask him. He also knows how to get a hold of me if you need it. Take care sweetie. Thank you so much again.