6.18.2009

BOYFRIEND


THE ABOVE IS a word I have never before come close to publishing on this blog. Still unwilling to divulge details due to the unnecessary gossiping of nosey people who think they have any idea about anything which they don't; I will just say that this is Cody, we are happy..harmonious..calm..respectful, he is amazing, went to high school together, great friends, good man, country, 3rd year Vet student ([CSU, Fort Collins, CO, large animal] yes I am bragging about his brilliance).

6 comments:

moriah said...

This makes me love him too. I am sooooooo happy for you!

The Baum Squad said...

Well, well, well. Congratulations. I'm thrilled for you and Cody and Shelby.

I have been waiting for someone in attendance at the reunion to post a photo. I forgot mine. Is it cool that I stole your photo of the reunion for my post? I gave you credit.

Good luck with everything.

Brooke said...

How exciting for you! I love that you love him and are happy--that's great! And, you two look really cute in your camo.

Jill said...

yay!!! Congrats, he's cute and you are adorable together. I'm so glad you're happy. :)

Bekah: said...

So fun to run into the two of you. Cody is a good,good man. One of my favorite people. I admire his quiet strentgh.

We are in town until next week and my 4.5 year old is dying to ride horses. Does Cody have one?

The Hawkins Family said...

You two are so cute together. Is Cody related Lincoln? I saw your picture on Anjane's blog, I went to high school with her. Small world.