4.13.2009

MESA MUSEUM OF NATURAL HISTORY

LAST THURSDAY I took Shelby to the local museum housing dinosaur bones (something she has talked about daily for the last six months or so; "dinosaur bones are in the mountains mamma?"...yep!, "did you see that dinosaur bunny mamma?"...I think so darlin, boy they are fast!, and of course the story she made up about a dinosaur named Bird who lives in the mountains and drives a black truck when he comes to the city and picks up Milhouse).
I wanted her to see them in person of course so we went, she certainly didn't expect the size of them. It was pretty neat though to see her try to grasp the concept and try not to be scared. The museum was 100% kid friendly. It was a GREAT afternoon.



AN ENTIRE SECTION of the museum dedicated to the biology of POOP! Shelby loved it, as most kids would.



PANNING FOR GOLD. I was pretty excited but Shelby told me it was not real gold...What the HECK! She turns three this week, I could not believe she told me that. I think I have my work cut out for me regarding Santa Clause and the Easter Bunny.


No comments: