3.05.2009

MICHAEL SEAN LASSUY


MY LITTLE BROTHER Michael's birthday is this month. As my only sibling, I got excited to blog about this amazing guy and couldn't wait until the 26th to do so. Michael Pichael Motorcycle is the nickname I bestowed upon him many MANY years ago...I still lovingly holler it at him when I see him. Mike and I have been through a lot together as a family. In school we almost always had different ideas on almost everything, but one thing never changed, we were all we had, we both love our mother, and we both have each others backs when it is serious.
We have come together a bit more in heart over the last 10 years. I have been amazed at the man he has become. Watching him cultivate his own strength and identity as his older sister has been humbling. I have watched him become a respected member of his community, a good and loyal friend to most everyone. He is honest even when its hard to be. He is a good man. He is good to the women in his life. He is a better person than I am. Me, my mom, and I know my dad are all beyond proud of who he is. My life would not be complete without my brother...not even close. Happy birthday Michael, I love you so much!



CAREER DAY AT Pinedale school. I believe a pilot of some sort was in mind here.


MADE THE "BOWL" cut cool! (Eat your heart out Lloyd)

HE AND TYSON Lewis dominated the soccer field. Extremely talented player.


HE AND SHELLY last year

5 comments:

aj perkins said...

Oh Happy Birthday Michael. I miss those days. What a great guy. Always the man of the house at such a young age. I love the picture of yu and him as a baby.

Cindy said...

Sarah, that was so well written and I loved reading about your brother. I loved seeing those pictures of you as a little one, Shelby looks so much like you! Beautiful! Happy Birthday, Michael!

LannaBear said...

OHHHH MIKEY!! Great pics big sister. I am so proud of him and the man he has become!!

Lise' said...

Oh MY goodness. This is adorable. So Mikee's b-day is the 26th of this month!? Today was my mom's! I sent her some roses I bought online (since I can't physically take them too her, hehe) and she said they came in the mail!!!! Not delivery? Oh well! Lol, they looked beautiful (she showed me on Skype ** :) **).

Lisa said...

Sarah, wow does Shelby look like you!