2.19.2009

GHETTO CHARM


LIVING IN DOWNTOWN Mesa is not ideal but over the last year, Shelby and I have logged a good 100+ bike rides throughout our little neighborhood; exploring every tiny road and culdesac. I have grown quite fond of this community and the pride that most of the people living here take in keeping up their quaint historic homes that could potentially be in ruins they are so old. Some of you may recognize them, the prettiest are on 1st Avenue but there are some hidden beauties as well.





TWO OF MY favorite duplexes


4 comments:

Missy and David Vadasy said...

I love historick Mesa! We almost got a home off of Robson Street/Country Club....beautiful home. Hope you are doing great!

My family Begins said...

I love the historic neighborhoods of Mesa and Phoenix. Andy and I our currently looking for a little historic home in downtown phoenix; I dream of raising my small child amongst the green grass, big trees and white picket fences.

Noelle @ Mesa AZ Photography said...

Sarah I admire your diligence. I know you're busy with working (looking for work, then working i guess) and being a mom and having a life, but you have never let go of your passion for photography. I really enjoy your work. And you don't do it for money, you photograph because you enjoy the view and want to share it with others. THAT is what it's all about. Go Sarah.

LannaBear said...

I like your ghetto charm...oh.. I mean THE ghetto charm...my bad. :)