1.26.2009

MY HEAVEN

Queen Creek's new Horseshoe Park and Equestrian Centre, pictures by Ralph Freso, Tribune












LAST SATURDAY NIGHT Alanna, Amber, Nicole and I hit the rodeo at the newest Arena in Queen Creek. We had a blast! The place is HUGE, there is a 100 stall stable behind the two arenas; one open, one covered. I told Alanna as soon as we got there that in case she was wondering, when I die, this is where I will be going; complete with horses THEN cowboys. After the rodeo we cruised over to Rooster's to play some pool. What a great night out with the girls! Got to bed at 4:15am.





YEE HAW!!

3 comments:

aj perkins said...

Looks pretty neat Ill have to check it out next time I'm there. I enjoyed getting to visit with you, thanks

Cindy said...

Hey where in QC is that place?? I didn't know we had anything like that out here?!?! How fun!! Love those girls nights out!!

LannaBear said...

Pretty much the craziest night since I have moved here. You are a trooper my friend!!