1.17.2009

HER PERSONALITY #3


THE LATEST AND greatest thing Shelby is fixed on is bringing a stuffed animal into the bath tub with her. WHY?!! Of all toys that could potentially be suitable for the bath tub, my daughter has to bring in a stuffed animal. At least she knows it was the hippo that belongs in an aquatic habitat. I OF COURSE never let this happen if I can help it but I cant tell you how many times she has thought ahead and thrown one in there while it was filling up. The hippo, Milhouse (of course), the bear, the dog, and I am sure I am missing a few. I now have horrific motherly fears of these animals growing a deadly mold deep inside their stuffing and making her sick. The dryer is constantly going along with sun drying in hopes of killing the toxic mold that just has to be there...right? Cant help but love her for it and trying not to laugh when she does it!

2 comments:

The Hawkins Family said...

that is so funny. she is getting so big

moriah said...

I can't beleive how big she looks. I can't beleive how big she really is. I love to watch kids grow and come up with their own ideas.