7.10.2008

NAME {?} {!} {.}

WEDNESDAY EVENING I took Shelby down to PetSmart to pick out a fish. She liked the orange goldfish but I liked the bubble free maintenance of a beta, so I convinced her that the bright red beta was SOOOOOO cool! She discussed the matter with Milhouse then collectively they agreed.


After we got home I asked Shelby what she would like to name her new fish(promising myself to accept whatever she would like, I prayed to avoid such names as Nemo and Bubbles) she simply replied..."Name". Granted it was more of a.."name?" emphasis on the question mark or, "name!, because Mom I just repeat everything you say".

Personally, I love it! Shelby has her first fish and his name is....Name!


3 comments:

moriah said...

fishes are the best pets!! i love it. tell shelby to give Name a kiss for me.

The Hawkins Family said...

How brilliant, Name for a name. I'm glad her and millhouse could agree on the beta.

Anonymous said...

NAME! You're a trip mommy.