6.08.2008

HER PERSONALITY #2

SHELBY IS CRYING for one reason and one reason only in this picture, and trust me, it is not because she is eating chocolate. In case you couldn't tell...my daughter is a clean freak! She was so upset that she got some chocolate on Milhouse, she was begging me to clean him off; also frustrated that I was laughing at her reasoning for being upset, AND maybe a little because I was taking pictures of her. Shelby always runs and grabs the hand towel off of the oven handle when either she or I spills and makes "a mess". I wish I could take credit for this behavior.

3 comments:

The Hawkins Family said...

seriously, does millhouse miss ANYTHING in her life? He is the luckiest stuffed animal ever. He sees the world with her it is so stinkin sweet.

Brooke said...

What a cute little girl with her MIllhouse! I wish Ellee were more of a neat freak. It's crazy how messy one little piece of chocolate can make them!

Anonymous said...

She looks like you in this picture! Poor Milly!